Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Op shops of Lonsdale Street (the other one)...

As a post-script to the Braddon blues I spent the final day of my Canberra holiday investigating op shops on Lonsdale Street. The Sunflower Charity shop helped to fill a few gaps in my handbag collection. It cheered me up on an otherwise dismal day.


After my trip to Canberra, way too many bills to pay and a few splurges on new season dresses that I now can't stand the sight of, I'm one broke girl wishing my hobbies didn't involve so much money.






Short on funds I spent last weekend raiding the self-help section of Ashfield Library. Reading, like shopping, makes me feel better without compromising my bank balance. Thank goodness for public libraries!



Op shops of Lonsdale Street...
1. Sunflower Charity Shop, Griffin Centre, Lonsdale St, Canberra
2. ADRA Op Shop, Shop 2 14 Lonsdale St, Braddon

No comments:

Post a Comment