Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The belle of Rozelle...

I have frequented Rozelle Markets and shopped for bargains at the Red Cross Shop on Darling Street but it was only last month I paid my first visit to the belle of Rozelle shopping:


Mint Condition is rows and rows of vibrant vintage dresses, handbags, shoes and costume jewellery. The collection is amazing and new stock is added each week. A paradise for someone like me. I'm totally in love! 

So whilst in Rozelle on a Saturday morning I felt obligated to check out the Rozelle Markets, held every weekend at Rozelle Public School, and also home to some vintage gems:


Mostly Rozelle Markets is a treasure trove of collectables: tea cups, tea pots, my favourite milk jug decorated with bird and roses pattern I got from here. It has added character to many tea parties.



 Three places to shop in Rozelle...
1. Mint Condition: 134 Victoria Road, Rozelle
2. Rozelle Markets: Rozelle Public School, Darling Street, Rozelle
3. Red Cross Shop: 656a Darling Street, Rozelle

No comments:

Post a Comment