Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shoes my doctor liked...


I don't live to shop but I do shop to live. It keeps me inspired. I like discovering treasure troves of antiques & collectables for my home. I love vintage fashion and retro threads. My style is mix and match. Before I got a home loan I despised op shops. Now I appreciate them for their thrift value and for the chance to uncover something unusual or forgotten.

When I'm short on time I shop at Westfield Pitt St and Birkenhead Point, Drummoyne. Recently I bought a pair of bright pink flats from Sportsgirl and orange flats from Nine West. I love the colour of those shoes and so does my doctor.


There's nothing more delightful than walking into a shop that feels like a better version of home.

My five favourite shops...

1. Nikki B's 76 Princes Highway, Milton NSW - the cutest retro dresses, tea cups, costume jewellery and collectables

2. Mrs Peel Shop 7/166 The Mall, Leura NSW - handmade & vintage jewellery, handbags and vintage fashion

3. Australian Red Cross Shop 284 Rundle St, Adelaide SA - for the charming decor and so many dresses!!!

4. Reclaim 48 Lackey St, Summer Hill NSW - for the most beautiful handmade cushions and adorable English china.

5. Victory Theatre Antique Centre 17-19 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath NSW - the floor feels like it's about to cave in but there are so many things to find here!



No comments:

Post a Comment