Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Nowra hour...

I stopped in Nowra yesterday to scour the local op shops and augment the trip back to Sydney. The first thing I noticed about Nowra is that the architecture shares similarities with Wellington (NZ), sort of art deco with lots of colour.



This is the tree out the front of the Nowra Arts Centre.


















Op Shops in Nowra...

1. Vinnies Nowra Berry St, Nowra - a bit messy but I got a pair of navy blue 1980s Selby shoes and a royal blue retro skirt (perfect for colour blocking) for $10. You had to be willing to sort through.
2. Wesley Opportunity Shop off Berry St, Nowra - this was run by really nice people and it was very neat and orderly, I bought a rose print knit further cultivating my penchant for rose prints.





No comments:

Post a Comment